Thursday, June 3, 2010

Blog hopping.

Some days I spend a little time cruising through various blogs admiring different talent.  Maybe I can help you waste some time today.

One blog I check out every couple days is the Tattered Angels blog.  I like seeing how their design team uses their mists, screens and chips. The layout they've featured today is just gorgeous.  I love the cut out leaves and flowers layered with fabric flowers and wired leaves to create a border.

Tattered Angels has, in the past, paired with Prima; another blog I check out regularly.  They update daily with new layouts, cards and other gorgeous projects.

One of Prima's designers is Ingvild Bolme.  She creates fabulous pages and projects. I like to check out her blog to see what she has done for her other design teams. Her layouts are full of beautiful little details like stitching and tearing.  I think I might create a title under a torn corner as Ingvild did on her latest layout.  So pretty!

Another manufacturers blog that I like is Jenni Bowlin's inspiration blog. JBS manufacturers some interesting embellishments that Unforgettable Memories carries.  I like seeing how her design team has used those embellishments.

One of Jenni Bowlin's design team members is Dina Wakely.  I love, love, love her pages.  Her layouts are covered in lots of paint and ink and messiness.  If only I could be that free with the art supplies.

So what are your favourite blogs?  Let me know if you discover someone new while you're blog hopping from website to website.

No comments: