Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sneaks

I'm bringing in a few new layouts today. Two double pagers and a couple singles.
Here are some sneaks...

I've been having fun playing with the Maya Mist and Glimmer Mist and finding lots of neat pieces to use as masks. I used the scrap from a Basic Grey chipboard snowflake as a mask for this first sneak. I used Frost Glimmer Mist for this spring page.

And on this sneak I used a lace diecut I cut using my Quikutz Revolution. The spray is Red Maya Mist. I love the effect on my background with the SEI chipboard, Prima flowers and Kaiser jewels.

Lynette got me playing with the Making Memories Paperie collection. You know already how much I like their journaling pads.

Some more of the Making Memories Paperie collection on this layout.
As well as lots of other goodies.

No comments: