Sunday, March 22, 2009

Are you suffering the winter blues?



I am not sure about you, but I know I am finished with winter and all the "stuff" that comes along with it. Mother Nature seems to be having a difficult time making up her mind these days so I therefore decided to take matters into my own hands.

What did I do to help beat the blues away, do you ask?

I ran down to Unforgettable Memories and got my hands on the most fun, vibrant "summery" papers and embellishments I could find and scrapbooked a couple of "fun in the sun" layouts about summer. Lynette has a great selection to choose from and I had a blast using the wonderful "Snorkel" line from Cosmo Cricket. If you haven't already seen it you need to come in and check this paper line out with its matching stickers and title sheet. It is so colourful and fun! It made me feel great just playing with it!

The other gorgeous line that I worked with was Kaiser scrapbook's and needless to say, it too helped put a smile on my face!

So until "Old Man Winter" and "Mother Nature" can come to some kind of consensus, I will keep hope that spring and summer are truly on their way by scrapbooking with this season's "hottest" new paper lines!

No comments: