Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New, New,New !!!

There are so many new and exciting products in the store, it may make a scrapper feel "giddy with glee!" I am the first to admit that I feel like a kid in a candy shop when coming in and seeing the girls unpacking boxes and putting new products on the shelf. I love nothing more than slowly roaming the store waiting to discover the latest new trends and products.

My personal favorites so far have been the My Mind's Eye line, the Pebble's line (both loose and the paper packs) as well as the variety of tulle and other wonderful ribbons that have come in.




With this influx of great, new stuff, I have been thrown into a scrapbooking frenzy and I can't seem to stop! Do you need a bit of inspiration to get your motor running? Just come down to the store and check out all the great products and the wonderful classes that are now available and I'll bet you'll have the urge to create something wonderful!





No comments: