Monday, March 30, 2009

Easter Class

So I thought I would post a couple of pictures of the Easter Layout
I am working on for April's class. This layouthas enough
room for two horizontal, 4x6 photos, one
vertical 4x6 photo and seven 4x4 photos or a ton of journaling space. The right page has three tiny mini books that allow you to hide or fit more photos and journaling than you would normally be able to fit on one page. The flaps close flat with a little dap of Mono Multi dried so it is removable.
I used some of the new My Minds Eye paper and Stampendous stickers. Did anyone else think that those Easter Egg stickers were just really big, really shinny, and a little bit much? It wasn't until Michelle did the display case outside the front door of the store that I realized the potential of these goodies. Thanks for the idea Michelle! I scraplifted your idea for my layout.
I just have to finish the title for this layout and of course the instructions. Then I will bring it to the store. Lynette and I will discuss dates and price and post as soon as possible.

Until then take lots of Eastery pictures to fill up this layout and see you in class.
I had more pictures put I couldn't get the writing, pictures and spacing to look right with the pictures on the right side of the page like this. It's getting late and my patients are a bit thin for this drama! LOL.

No comments: