Sunday, March 15, 2009

Of Scrapbook shopping and border punches

I was in the store on Saturday checking out all the new stuff. There is loads of it! And there were boxes still to be unpacked. I'm going to have to head in early next week to see all the 'newer' goodies.
I thought I got some Quickutz cork, Lynette, but I managed to get out of the store without it? Don't sell it all before I get back in. Cork letters would be wonderful on an outdoorsy page ~ maybe with some of that fun Cosmo Cricket paper.
Another item I looked at, but walked out of the store without was this... I wanted it, but I already have the 'Threading Water' and the 'Snowflake Embossing' border punches so thinking of my limited shelf space I left without it.

So while I'm waiting for the cork to go with my Cosmo Cricket papers I pulled some Creative Imaginations paper and epoxy stickers out of my stash. (I think there's only one package of those stickers left at Unforgettable Memories)









I found some photos from my recent trip to Victoria and started playing. That was when I realized I really needed this...
Had to have it!

My layout just wouldn't work without it.

So back to the store I went.

And here's my finished page...My ode to Tim Hortons.
Don't you think that border punch just adds so much? I love it. I know I'll use it lots!
Those cute little green birds are rubons by 'My Littly Yellow Bicycle' and the journaling paper is from an MM Noteworthy pad.

No comments: