Saturday, September 27, 2008

SEI has a contest going on.

I get their newsletter and this is what it's all about...

"CONTEST
We would love to see what you do with Poppy. Send us any layouts or project ideas you have done or would like to do with this line to contest@shopsei.com by October 17th. We will pick our top 3 favorites, display them in our gallery, and give them a gift certificate to use at shopsei.com. Plus, our #1 favorite will be displayed for a week at the front of our gallery! Winners will be announced in next month's tidbits on October 24th."

Lynette has the Poppy Line in store. It's gorgeous with silver foil embedded in many of the designs. And they're all two sided so you have a choice of designs when you're working with it. Don't forget to check out the coordinating diecuts, mini coasters and chipboard frames while you're there.




I think I'll enter this layout...


I just love this photo of my kids being kids.

No comments: