Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ranger Goodies have arrived!


Since it was only a partial day I kept Katherine really busy unpacking all those stickles! The rack was so full we had to have a basket full of overfill. There were also lots of ink colors, Colored Distress Inks, and Glossy Accents in Regular, Matte and Crackle finishes!
We also have new copies of some magazines from Australian Paper Crafts, Cloth Paper Scissors and Scrapbooking Memories!



Stop by and check them out! Watch for updates to come about our birthday party next week!


Ohhh and I almost forgot I did get a calendar started for those who like to look at the month at a glance to see what's happening, I will be sure to add more to it soon as Crystal and I just discussed what kinds of classes are going to be coming soon! I'll post them as soon as I have dates. If you click on the event it should bring up a description and a photo if available. Click Here to see

Let me know what you think! We are still getting the website worked on and so hopefully that will be done soon, Until then be sure to check out the flickr gallery below.
Take care and talk to you all soon,
Lynette

No comments: