Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Prima Sketches

Hey there! Looking for some monthly inspiration? Have you checked out the Prima Blog. I signed up and get their monthly newsletter and find they have some fun creative sketches sent out monthly. Thought I would pass along this months:

Perahps you will have some pictures and this will inspire you to get working on those pages. Especially since most mothers (myself included) are enjoying their first morning with the kids in a full day of school. It's one of those things where I feel torn that they are back in school, it funny how attached one can be to having them with you all day and yet still feel the excitement of having them off with their friends and we get some down time.
Enjoy the Prima Sketch, If you feel inspired email me a picture or drop by with a copy of you layout to share and I'll enter you in a draw for some prima goodies!
If you want to get a copy of their newsletter there is a link on their blog which you can find at this link http://prima.typepad.com/
Enjoy your day and see you all soon!
Lynette

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool!

Pink Heather said...

I just finished a layout with this sketch. Love it!