Saturday, November 2, 2013

One final October challenge

I completed a fifth and final October challenge.  I entered it just under the wire. Didn't have time to post it here during the week, so I'm taking time out of my house cleaning chores to do it now. Any excuse... LOL

 The Kraft It Up challenge.

October's challenge was to use blue, orange, white/cream and, of course, kraft.


I used my ray mask again.
The big flower is BoBunny.  I pulled up the center bling, popped in the small blue flower and glued the center bling back in.  I used my Kaiser stamp and 'pinecone' ink for the journaling columns. And I stamped some little stars in orange from a mini stamp that came with one of my mini alpha sets.

I used stickers and orange patterned paper from the Echo Park Halloween pack I got at last winters Unforgettable scrapbook retreat.  The stickers are the triangle pieces I used on my mini banner below. 

One of the Smash pockets is tucked under the photos on the right hand page to hold extra photos. I embellished my layout with printed kraft flowers by Graphic 45, some mini orange blooms and the wood veneer camera by Kaiser.

I used another of the clear frames by Harmonie to frame my little guys while they watched Papa chop wood for their bonfire.  Nice to know Papa didn't hand the ax to one of my little hooligans! I pop dotted the photo to bring it forward a little.

I also pop dotted the photo of Pysanka's big egg and wrapped twine around the bottom, embellished with a mini orange bloom.

Kraft It Up is a fun challenge blog. Novembers challenge is to use flairs, wood veneers or enamel dots on kraft.  I have wood veneers, though I think a shopping trip to Unforgettable Memories is in order to beef up my stash.

No comments: