Thursday, November 14, 2013

Blue Halloween

The November challenge at White with 1 is Blueberry. 
Here's my layout...


My background was a lot of fun to make.  I started with white cardstock and sprayed blue chalk mist over a 12 x 12 leaf mask.  Then I used texture paste with a 6 x 6 stencil I picked up at Unforgettable Memories last week.  I know I'll be using this zigzag stencil lots.  It creates great texture on a page.
 
I've also sprayed a darker blue Maya Mist and dribbled some blue ink around the edges.
 
I used a small lid and Making Memories blue paint to create some circles on the background.
 
The blue jewels are Bazzill buttons.

 Here are some close-ups...

 The Halloween stickers are Echo Park.

Washi tape, Kaiser jewels and Prima flowers are some of the embellishments I've used.

The title is made up of a My Little Yellow Bicycle rub-on (Devil) and small square alpha stickers.

I tucked some black feathers in amongst the flowers.

My journaling is on a little note page from My Little Yellow Bicycle.

Blue is not a traditional Halloween colour but it works with my photo. 

No comments: