Sunday, December 30, 2012

Fancy Pants summer line

Fancy Pants has some great designs for holiday photos.

I love the statues on this paper.  There are chipboard statues as well.  They were perfect for the pictures of my sister and her two boys in front of these massive pillars at their resort in Mexico. And the massive bottle my nephew is hugging.  I bet his Dad set him up for that photo op.


This layout has been on my desk for a couple weeks. I've been putting bits on and taking bits off. I've decided it's finished.  Here are some closeups...

 The ruler is from Crate Paper's school line.  'My little one' is a My Minds Eye chipboard piece. The photo op tag is from an old Making Memories travel sheet. I love the big, turquoise, metal flowers.  They come two to a package and I used both on this layout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
My nephews look tiny in this photo with the pillar tower above them.  To make sure they didn't get lost I clustered some embellishments beside them.  Prima flowers, a stick pin and October Afternoon washi tape. Last time I was in Unforgettable Memories there was loads of different designs of washi tape scattered all around the store. I picked up quite a few.  Not quite all of the designs, but most of them...
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I haven't done too many layouts without banners on them lately.  This mini banner is made with 3 chipboard pieces and a length of jute.  Easy as 1 2 3.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
This October Afternoon washi tape I picked out has the days of the week on it.  I know it will be a popular one on future layouts.

No comments: