Sunday, December 23, 2012

Coffee time

Have you seen the wonderful coffee themed kraft papers in the store?  I cut the coffee banner directly from the paper, for my title.  I love the strip with the little coffee cups on it. One of our Whistler traditions is to walk down to Starbucks every morning at 7:3 gr frappacino. No sleeping in when we're on holidays with Grandma :)



The background is red bazzill sprayed with brown mists, splattered with black paint and dabbed with white dauber.

Here are some closeups...

The big Bazzill buttons are great for flower centers.  I use them a lot.
The  chipboard jar is wrapped with bakers twine and I added a butterfly just because.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 I used some brown jute to hang my banner with Prima flowers at either end.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The lightbulb strip is some washi tape.  Unforgettable Memories has a great selection of tape scattered throughout the store. I want one of each.
 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some more tape, chipboard and layered beneath it all is 7Gypsies tissue paper, cardstock and vellum.
 
My photos are all 2x3 size.    Unforgettable Memories developes in all sizes. Big and little.

No comments: