Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Break!


Did December 26 or 27th feel strange to you? All of the sudden... there isn't anything pressing to do, as my friend Trina said. And what is a girl to do when she doesn't have so much to do? Well, scrapbook, of course. You would think I would have some Christmas layouts to share, but we scrapbookers know that we are "never caught up" (well, except for Crystal, but that's a whole different post altogether) :)
A few random bits to share with you:

A fun and quick one for this school year. The paper is library cards. I just took photos of all the boys on the first day, and got them all to sign their name for memories sake. LOVE the wood veneers from Studio Calico that Lynette has at the store. All kinds of shapes and designs.
I had this photo of my son that captures what he is like. This was a kit from Echo Park that I have completely used up, which I never do. A super quick way to get a layout done, using the stickers that came in the kit. A few embellishments and a story and you're done!

Using an 8 x 12 enlargement. It really shows how front-and-center Lego is in our house :)
And a Christmas layout, albeit from 2007. I'm not even kidding. Using the fun and fabulous washi tape that is trendy at the moment, and hard not to stick on every layout I do right now. Also got the heat gun out and did a bit of EMBOSSING. I'm not even kidding. Christmas just calls for sparkly silver or gold embossing, don't you think??

1 comment:

cdutchak said...

You are just jealous! I was just thinking... What should I craft today! I love being all caught up! Not to brag....