Thursday, December 13, 2012

CASE it!

Here are a couple more layouts from the Blueberry crop.  After scrapping Friday night and all day Saturday, by late Saturday I was running out of ideas.  My mojo was gone. So I picked up one of Crystal's magazines;  it was the latest Scrapbook & Cards, and flipped through it.
The layout I chose to CASE (copy and steal everything) is nothing like my usual style, but it caught my eye immediately.

The original layout had a narrow punched border across the page under the photo.  Lynette had this great big chipboard scallop in her stash and she let me have it.  I sprayed it with pink Glimmer Mist.  It really pops on the diamond patterned paper.

My title is a funky Thickers alpha and some tiny pink alphas.  I put some polkadot tape(Smash line) under the pink alphas to make them pop.

Love the chipboard camera. This page was really quick and easy once I found all the pieces I wanted to use with my photo.  And my mojo was back.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
All the Design Team got this photo and most of us has scrapped it in our own particular style. I used a BoBunny polkadot paper.  The colours are perfect with the photo.
I layered some coordinating patterned paper, vellum and word strips under and around my photo.  The green vines, yellow alpha and yellow flowers are Prima.  The peach flowers are BoBunny. Those adorable owls are Jolee's and are on a few of my layouts.  I've used almost the entire sticker sheet of owls.  Will have to pick up some more.  They are just too cute.


Two quick one page layouts. 
Sometimes it's fun to switch it up and do a one photo, one page layout instead of my normal multi photo, double page layout.

No comments: