Monday, January 9, 2012

Up for a challenge

So suddenly my scrapbooking has gotten away from me. I don't know how it happened but unfortunately it has. I have decided to set a goal and get this taken care of!

1. I went through the pictures on my camera and recently uploaded photos. I recorded the orientation of each photo and complied a list based on event or memory. I have 18 layouts to complete.
2. I then went through my scrapbooking magazines and flagged sketches or layouts that would go well with the pictures I have.
3. I sent in a photo order that consisted of 195 photos.
4. So now to get cropping! My goal is to complete a layout a day for the next 20 days. To keep me on track and accountable I will post the layouts daily here on the blog.

Okay so now that I have put it out there, wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jen L said...

are you serious!?! a layout a day for 20 days!!!? dude, you are awesome. I have seen your organizational process and i believe you can do it.