I'm using some great textured kraft coloured Bazzill as my base...
- First I used my vine mask with applejack Mister Huey's color mists, then with walnut ink I had mixed up myself. I moved the vine mask around my page as I misted.
- Second I unscrewed the sprayer from the walnut mist bottle and shook it over my page splattering spots of ink.
- Third I painted meadow Making Memories paint around the edges of my page. I did a thick layer so it would still show after step number 4
- Fourth I rubbed a turquoise ink pad around the edges.
- Fifth I selected a set of long thin stamps and with my black Brilliance ink I created a border around the edges of my page.
- I decided I needed some more colour on my page so I grabbed a lemon metallic Maya Mist (it's more orange then yellow) and a red Maya Mist. I used one of my large scroll masks and sprayed some more.
I really like how this is looking...
I have placed my photos, but nothing is glued down aand I'm thinking I want a stronger colour in there. Maybe some red paint splashed along the bottom of the photo matte in the middle of the page? I will have to play with it.
I will show you the finished layout tomorrow.