Sunday, January 22, 2012

Layouts 10, 11 and 12!

Layout number 10
This layout is completed using the brand new paper at Unforgettable Memories. I tried to get a good picture of Grandma Lynne and the girls. I probably snapped 10 or more. This is the best of them. Adalyn is such a ham during picture time. Anyways this one will go in Adalyn's album and then I created another one pager using the same photo and paper line to go in Hailey's album. Here is a shot of that layout.
And layout number 11

So jsut realized that I haven't posted since Thursday so Today you get to see anothher layout. Lucky you three layouts in one day. Actually four because I see Heather also posted today! Lots of inspiration all on a Sunday. A great day to stay in your jammies and get caught up!
Layout 12
Fall Fair pictures! I used Lemonade from Basic Grey. This paper is from a paper pack I bought a while back. I have used bits and pieces several times. The colours are bright and sunny. Great for girls and summer.

No comments: