Thursday, February 25, 2010

Using up the scraps

Here's another 'using up my scraps' layout.  I hate to waste paper when it's as fun as this Little Yellow Bicycle line. 
The circles are a 12" acrylic 'clear cut frames'. It was  a little tricky finding photos that would work with the wing pattern coming in from both sides, but I think I managed it.

I made my title with some foam alpha stamps and that same orange Making Memories paint I used on my last layout.  'museum' is some old Chatterbox alpha stickers I had in my stash.
I was checking back through the blog and found this post about eyelets.  I haven't used eyelets in ages.  I have tonnes, but I keep them in a container on a top shelf in my scraproom. It's a case of  'out of sight, out of mind'.  So I pulled them down and randomly applied a few eyelets to the bottom right and top left corners of my layout.  I think they add the perfect touch. 
The white star ones pictured here in the same post would look great with this LYB line, don't you think?

No comments: