Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Little Yellow Bicycle

There are two new lines by Little Yellow Bicycle in the store.  They are both awesome.  The 'Lucky' line is in hues of wonderful greens and blues. To coordinate there are loads of stickers and rub-ons.

I chose the 'Generation Z' line to play with first.

I really like the acrylic clear cut frames.  There are five of them in the package. I used two of them on my double page layout below.
I used this weeks sketch from Sketchy Thursdays to get me going on this layout.

I had fun with my snowflake punches.  Next to my butterfly punches I think the snowflakes are my favourite and most used. Oh, I also love my leaf punches and use them often.
For this layout I pulled out two large snowflakes and a med snowflake, as well as my 1/2" circle punch.  I punched everything out of patterned paper then layered a circle on top of the one style of large snowflake punch and held it all together with a clear bling brad.

Make sure you check out the new Little Yellow Bicycle designs the next time you're in the store.

No comments: