Friday, October 9, 2009

Lots of Halloween projects

The store has got some really wonderful Halloween lines in recently. I picked up a bunch of it just last week. I think I might play with some project ideas as well as scrapping my Halloween photos. There are lots of ideas on the internet. I started off by checking out the various manufacturers sites and then on to blogs. Here are some of my favourites.

The KI Memories blog has some fun Halloween ideas. I plan on making some Party Crackers with Breanna. And those spooky masks would look awesome on the birch trees in our yard.........

Pink Paislee has a funky witch's hat on their Projects page

Check through Pink Paislee’s blog and you will find plenty more Halloween ideas like this ‘spooky’ birdhouse.

If you like to set up little themed villages Claudine Helmuth has created a spooky village out of paper in her own signature style. The ‘How To’ is on her blog...........

I know Breanna would love to make and wear this pretty Halloween crown. There are lots of creative ways to decorate this template. I’ll show you ours if you show us yours.......

And look at these crows from the same website. They’d look awesome on a shelf with some fall coloured foliage...........

Check out this gorgeous Halloween tree for your table decor.....

Not really scrap related, but this sock skeleton is just too cute to pass on. Remember sock monkeys? Now you can make your own sock skeleton. If your laundry room is anything like mine you’ll have a pile of lone socks just waiting for that perfect craft project. You can find directions here.............

No comments: