Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween layouts

My sister sent me some Halloween photos to scrap for her album. I love how this page turned out.

I started off with a sheet of white cardstock. I sprayed with green Maya Mist and my own orange mini mister over the big scrolly Tim Holtz mask.

Punches aren't just for paper. I used my new 'swiss cheese holey' punch on the photos. I've been waiting for Lynette to pick this Then I set a few orange eyelets into the medium sized holes; it's been ages since I used eyelets. I matted my photos on white cardstock. The edges are distressed and inked.

The photos are grounded with a couple of strips of Little Yellow Bicycle pp and a piece of MM green dotty tape.

Next I layered the 'One Spooky Night' transparency. It's 12 x 12 with bats up one side, grey scrolls & diamonds, and ric rac around the edges. Love it!

I layered the chunkier embellishments on top of the transparency; a couple of sticker tiles, some Prima flowers with star bling centers and lengths of MM's orange star trim. I wanted something more so I cut some thin(1/2 ") strips of black paper, folded them in half to cover the white backs and then folded them in scrolls around the star trim. I added a BoBunny green button with some black ribbon tied through and called my layout done.

No comments: