Monday, September 30, 2013

A September challenge

I loved the colours in the latest The Color Room challenge.  Green, red, pink & white. When I saw the inspiration picture I immediately thought of the white BoBunny patterned paper I've used to matte my photos with. 

More trampoline pictures.  Again, not great quality ~ a little blurry and not well composed, but they bring back memories and that's what scrapbooking is all about.  Our trampoline has just been taken down for the very last time.  The frame is twisted, springs are missing and the mat has lost its bounce.



My apologies for the lousy photos.  It's gloomy outside and I can't get a crisp shot, but you'll be able to check it out in Unforgettable Memories shortly.

My favourite part of this layout is my butterflies.  I used a butterfly cutout as a mask, with white Making Memories acrylic paint. This is a great idea for stickers, diecuts, and chipboard pieces that you have in your stash.

I used a script stamp and pink ink beside each butterfly. And some pink splatters randomly around the page. On the left side of my layout I layered patterned paper, 1/2 a doily, text washi tape and some pink bling.

Look at the joy on my little boys face as he jumps! I used a big Bazzill brad to attach my Making Memories journaling page. 

Another one of my butterflies.  They turned out so great.  I punched some smaller butterflies out of pink vellum and added some pink bling to their bodies.

Love the Prima bling flower stems. I've tucked a couple of white feathers I found floating around my scraproom, under the bling.

This challenge was posted September 27th and is open for 2 weeks so you all have time to do this challenge with me. Check it out on the Colour Room.

No comments: