Monday, March 11, 2013

More Cosmo Cricket chipboard

That's right. I'm on my third layout using the Sew Sweet chipboard sheet. And I completed my first March challenge!

The challenge was from the 123 Challenge blog. I used black with the polka dot washi tape and my title,  I used the word 'year' in my journaling and I framed my subjects with a twine circle.


 Here are some closeups...

  I like how my circle turned out with the two colours of twine; pink and grey.  It's kind of messy but frames Grandma and Breanna perfectly.  I adhered it with glue dots.

 I made a clothesline with the doll clothes and button pieces, from the chipboard sheet, to embellish the top of my page.

 There are lots of pieces of washi tape on my page.  I layered the polka dot tape with the newsprint tape. 

I love the chipboard font I used for my title.  It is perfect for munchkin layouts. I underlined it all with bling that comes in 12" lengths.  This length is black, but it comes in other colours to.

No comments: