Saturday, March 2, 2013

Cosmo Cricket 'Sew Perfect'

I used another third of the Cosmo Cricket 'Sew Perfect' chipboard sheet on this layout.  Lots of flowers and the vines are layered on the patterned paper. 


 I punched butterflies out of the acorn paper and then placed them back in the punched holes, curling up the edges a little so the red polka dot paper peeks through.
 
There are quite a few layers under the photo.  Vellum, patterned paper and chipboard, as well as paint dauber splatters and ink. 

More chipboard, and I inked the edges of my journaling strips with pink distress ink.

The days of the week Washi Tape was the perfect colour green to work with this line. I have used it on several spots.


I've been busy sorting photos; more older ones like the photo above from 1999 and also recent photos or our new puppy that I need to get developed.  I will have to look through the pet section at Unforgettable Memories for any new pattern paper lines.

I want to get lots of scrappiing done this month so I'm going to check out some challenge blogs for inspiration.  Check back here in a couple days and I will summarize the different sites and this month's challenges for anyone that want's to scrap along with me.

No comments: