Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Smash Journal

 I've got a couple more pages of my Whistler vacation finished.

Lots of bits and pieces on these pages.  Some MLYB, Cosmo Cricket, Prima and, of course, I love that tape.   I added some bakers twine and an old Chatterbox rubon. 

The pocket is also one of the Smash products.  There are 4 in the package.  I used this one to save some receipts and goodies from our morning of shoppiing the village in Whistler.

This next page had macaroni pictured on the left side.  I didn't much like it so I covered it with scraps and tags and various stickers. 

The right page has all my journaling.  The rubons are from my stash and I used my Smash date stamp. 

I'm heading down to my scrap room to work on some more pages in my Smash journal. I'll post them as I get them finished.

No comments: