Sunday, September 9, 2012

Lots of journaling.

A couple more pages from my Whistler Smash book.  This first one is mostly journaling.  The page is already decorated with layered papers and cute images.  I added some Smash tape, epoxy travel stickers and a little Making Memories tag.

The journaling is just 'stream of conciousness'.  No real plan.  I just wrote about the road trip. Blah, blah, blah...


The B page.  Perfect for my boy on his bike photos. I covered up a bit of the babyish stuff.  Journaling is about me not wanting him to pack his bike, but so glad he did because he got to use it lots. Whistler has tons of paved trails around town and the local lakes, as well as lots of rough, gravel, hilly trails for the more adventurous cyclists.  My sister and her family go up the Mountain on the gondolas and bike down the really scarey trails.  Duncan got to go with them twice while we were there.


Tape. Crate Paper chipboard stickers and brad. MLYB alpha stickers (red). American Studios chipboard alpha (grey).  Memory Makers papers.

No comments: