Thursday, September 6, 2012

Smash Holiday journal

I'm finally getting around to working on this.  I picked up my photos more than a week ago, from Unforgettable Memories.  I had most of them printed in the 3"x4" size to accomodate the smaller size of the Smash Journal pages.

This little album is perfect for using up scraps.  I pulled out all the left over pieces from my last few layouts and lots of 'almost done' embellishment packages and went to work.

My first page is about the drive down. One of my 17 year olds just got his N and loves to drive.  He doesn't usually get to drive the new truck, but because I knew I'd want a break on the long ride, we temporarily added the insurance needed to let him drive.  It was pretty hard to get him out of the drivers seat after that. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you rememember I mentioned I grabbed the 'Baby' themed Smash Journal by mistake?  Well this next page was one of the very baby themed pages.  The words on the right page say "Just Hangin' in my Crib".  I covered up the second line and left the Just Hangin'.
The picture on the left side is of a baby in his crib.  I just covered it up with papers, my photo and lots of bits and pieces. 


Lots of scraps here.  Some Crate Paper, some Jilly Bean, some Reminisce.  Lots of tape. Some Prima, Bo Bunny, Making Memories and other miscellaneous embellishments.

I'll post a couple more pages tomorrow.

No comments: