Sunday, April 1, 2012

A new month of challenges

I plan on beating last months number of challenges completed.  It shouldn't be hard.  I only managed to get three pages finished and posted.

I'm off to a good start for April.  My boys are working today and Daddy & Breanna are heading down to visit his parents in Vernon for the week. So first thing this morning I hauled up half my scraproom and took over the dining room table.

The first blog I came across that had posted their April challenge was Stuck?! and I had the perfect photo for it.

Here's the sketch...

and here's my page...


I started off with a 12x12 sheet of white Bazzill cardstock and misted over my scrolly masks using blue Chalkboard mist and cherub pink Glimmer Mist.

Here are some close-ups.



The musical notes tape is by Tim Holtz. It is quite transparent. Love it!
The papers and stickers are all from Simple Stories baby line.  Very pretty pastel colours and designs. I used a ton of the baby word stickers on this layout.
 

The pink hearts are brads by Bazzill.  I'm not sure how many come in the package, but I've used them on more than a few layouts.  I love that they are oversized.


The big flower is by Prima. The colours are perfect with the Simple Stories baby line.  It came with a coordinating butterfly, but I couldn't find a place for it on this page.  Maybe on my next layout.


Off to find some more April challenges to work on...

 

No comments: