Saturday, February 18, 2012

Using my stash...

I started building this layout on two pieces of green Bazzill. It has little flowers embossed into it, but you can't see that in the pictures.  It looks very pretty IRL.



I used a big doily as a mask and sprayed Mr Huey's white mist over it.  That gave me a pretty background to work on.


I picked through my scrap stash to find some papers I liked with my photos.  I found some pretty Doodlebug snowflake paper, BoBunny valentines papers and the black is Creative Imaginations. The blue is some dotty Bazzill.  This is what my page looked like before I added the title and some embellishments. 
Did you notice the pink strip at the bottem?  After taking the photo I decided I wanted more green so I pulled out the pink and cut some green Quick Quotes pp for that spot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stamped the words to "You're a mean on Mr Grinch" down the side of my page. I used a mini alpha stamp set. These stamps are so great for long titles and/or journaling and they are so cheap.  Unforgettable Memories has a few fonts and they're under $3.00 each.  Wow! That is a really good deal for something you can use over and over again.

I used some Jenni Bowlin buttons on my page.  Those are BoBunny brads that I stuck through the button holes. I punched some big snowflakes out of Little Yellow Bicycle Valentine paper.  The pink has a pretty shimmer to it. 



I don't think I've made a layout, without using the bakers twine, recently.

No comments: