Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Family Cat

Have you seen the Basic Grey pet lines in the store.  I picked some papers and embellishments up last week and put together this layout.

The photos are of our cat, Turbo, playing in the Christmas wrapping paper after we were done opening presents, this year. He is such a fun cat.

I started with a couple sheets of white Bazzill and painted a big blue circle in the middle, because Turbo is always going in circles... fast. I splattered some yellow paint.  The yellow vellum is crinkled and torn to look like the yellow tissue paper Turbo is playing in.

The word paper is from the Basic Grey pet line as are the epoxy clips.


I used some scraps of Daisy D from a few Christmas's ago(red pp) and some BoBunny(cream pp).

Here are some close-ups...
Those felt birds are Maya Rd.  I bought a tin of them a couple years back and they are on many of my layouts.  I love it when they package unique little embellishments in big packs so I can use them again and again.
~~~~~~~~~~~

The butterfly is Prima. My title is BoBunny (family) and Flair (le Chat metal tag). The Santa ticket is Jenni Bowlin.  Did you notice the Basic Grey clip?
~~~~~~~~

 I used 3 of the big blue Bazzill brads on this page.  And the yellow twine again (I used it on my last couple layouts)  It's a tangled mess because that's how Turbo does it :)

I just had some puppy photos developed so I will be picking up some of Basic Greys puppy dog line.
Can't wait to play.

No comments: