Sunday, February 12, 2012

Simple Stories two page layout

Sunday, 12 February, 2012Simple Stories two page layout


I found a new sketch blog... it's called Sketchabilities. Check it out. I used this weeks sketch and stretched it to a double pager.

I started off with a couple pieces of white bazzill and all the leafy masks I owned. Most of them are Heidi Swapp leaf masks. I sprayed green Glimmer Mist and then splattered some yellow ink in places.



 I chose the baby line from Simple Stories; I love the colours! And started placing my pieces...


I picked this sketch because I love the banners. I had so much fun putting them together...



 I have a triangle punch for those flags. The others I hand cut...


 I added some Jenni Bowlin tickets, MM love tabs, Stickers from the Simple Stories line and some big brads...

I loved this sketch. And love how my page turned out...


 So check out Sketchabilities. I know I'll be checking out their next sketch.






No comments: