Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Making Christmas Cards.

I'm a little late making my cards this year so these won't go in the mail, but I'll be hand delivering a few to friends locally.  Do you have a few more Christmas cards to make and hand out?  These are quick and pretty.

I used Glimmer Mist so the cards all have a nice shimmer and sheen to them.  The trim and snowflakes are punched from a blue metallic paper that adds even more shine.

I started off by cutting a piece of white cardstock a little smaller then my card base. I used a snowflake glimmer screen for my big image though you could also use a large snowflake die-cut or mask. I sprayed with 'frost' Glimmer Mist.


After punching my pieces I layered the snowflakes and put a blue jewel in the center of each one.

I stamped my greeting in the center of my large snowflake.  I used the mini snowflakes that came out of my border on a few of my cards.

After sewing around the border of my decorated card front I glued everything down to the card base.

Have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: