Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Here comes a new year...

...and with it, some long long winter months to...scrapbook! This is the BEST time to get to your crafty projects, I think. It's cold. Christmas is over. Spring is...I can't even picture spring in my mind, it's so far away. The store has some pretty cool Christmas and wintery-type paper and embellishments in, and now we have nothing but time to whip up those holiday and outdoor layouts, girlfriends.

This isn't a winter photo, but I loved the paper and the fact that there were six "spaces" on the Santa's Naughty or Nice List paper for everyone in my family.


Rather than check the naughty or nice sections, i used the arrows on clocks to subtly (or not...?) indicate who is naughty! All four of the kids of course. Trouble, I tell you. The black letters are shiny (you can't really tell in the photo) and font is a favorite. Lynette also has a nice big wall of American Crafts Thickers in all kinds of colors, textures and fonts. I am 100% addicted to buying any new ones that come along. I use them ALL THE TIME and I can't stop. There are also plenty of other alphabets by other manufacturers that you should check out too. Too many good choices!
So don't let the terribly cold weather and short days and the wretched snow get you down up here in the north. :) Just make a couple layouts about it. Happy New Year!

No comments: