Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Another Winter Trees layout

I used the Christmas tree screen ~ though not as a Christmas tree.  I had a couple more photos from our summer weekend at Pillar Lake that I wanted to scrap.  It was a very woodsy setting so I thought the tree would be appropriate.  I put the screen on a piece of kraft cardstock and sprayed it with green Maya Mist.  Then I splashed some splotches of 'soot' Glimmer Mist over top.


The patterned papers are by QuickQuotes (brown spotty and blue stripe) and Doodlebug (green leaf).  The ribbon is recycled from one of my Christmas presents. 

I was going to cut triangles for my title banner but then found some old letter stickers in my stash and they were the perfect colour.  I like the rectangular shape.  It's a little different from the banners I've been making lately.

Some Prima leaves and flower, some buttons and a couple of Making Memory travel flag pins finish off my page.

And now I think I'll head down to my scraproom and create another layout around my 'winter trees' Glimmer Screens.

No comments: