Saturday, January 18, 2014

Grandma's Kitchen ~ Echo Park Christmas

It's the middle of January and all those Christmas photos have been developed and are ready to scrapbook. I had some of my daughter and my niece decorating Grandma's gingerbread men before popping them in the oven.  It's one of our traditions.

Karen Foster (KF) has the perfect chipboard embellishment pack for these and similar photos.  Called Grandma's kitchen it comes with a frame, a title piece and a couple of circle embellishments.

I picked Echo Parks Christmas line because the paper and stickers matched the KF embellishments.  



Here are some close-ups...

 The Echo Park sticker sheet is 12 x 12 and included this 'Baked with much Love' piece that works perfectly on my layout.  I used some Prima blooms and lots of layers under my photos, including tissue paper and vellum.

I often use vellum as a matting layer on my layouts.  Here I also used it elsewhere on my layout.  It's a white vellum with hearts on it.  The hearts don't show up well on the scan but they are there and look very pretty!
I also used a circle of red bling cut in half and placed along the top of my page.

The ornament stickers came from the EP sheet.


The lace is by Harmonie.

Lots of mixing and matching on this page. 
Get creative with all the fun stuff Unforgettable Memories carries and have fun scrapbooking your Christmas photos.

No comments: