Thursday, January 2, 2014

Cosmo Cricket summer

The last time I was in Unforgettable Memories I picked up some Cosmo Cricket.  I love the colours and patterns of this summer line.  Just gorgeous! Pinks, oranges and yellows.  And I found the perfect Prima flowers to match.
 
I collected a bunch of leftovers from my stash that matched.  Like the transparency down the left border, and the orange felt flowers in the center.
 

I tied a posie of three Prima flowers with a piece of gold ribbon.  The metal plaque is Making Memories and the stamp is SMASH by K & Co. I punched some butterflies out of black cardstock and used pink bling down their bodies.  So pretty!

Remember 'magic mesh'? I still have some iin my stash.  I cut strips of orange magic mesh for some texture on my layout.  I also used pieces of pink vellum (I'd punched some butterflies out of this piece for some past layout).  The square epoxy stickers are really old SEI.  I save everything and love using up my stash.

The HOME sticker and Grandparents are both from a Making Memories sticker sheet.  I stamped one of my Kaiser camera wood pieces using my SMASH date stamper.  The pink Bakers Twine is twisted up and glued down under the stickers and embellishments.

My journaling is a mix of alpha stickers, hand writing and SMASH date stamper. Accented with another Prima bloom and black butterfly.  I wanted the black to match the left border.

The next time you are in the store you really should check out the Cosmo Cricket lines.  the geometric designs are so striking and there are lots of great colour combos.

No comments: