Friday, January 10, 2014

Cosmo Cricket

I really like this Cosmo Cricket patterned paper.  I like that it is a solid grey with some white markings to make it a patterned paper.  I tore off the manufacturers strip and then glued it back down the right edge.  I liked the orange colour.
 
Under the photos I've used the acrylic leftovers from a sheet of acrylic embellishments.  It's clear and adds a little depth to my layout.
 
I really like the Prima frosted branch. I've hung a pink heart from it.  I think this same frosted branch would look really pretty a little higher on a layout with snowflakes hanging from it.

I stamped some script in various areas of my background and used grey magic mesh to add texture. The Bella Blvd sticker, the clear flower with an MM brad center and the map embellishment are all bits from my stash.

I used some pretty Prima blooms and leaves.  The blingy LOVE is one of Making Memories metal embellishments.

I really like the frosted Prima branch on this layout. It's very pretty.

Be sure to check out this Cosmo Cricket line next time you are in Unforgettable Memories.  And check out the Prima selection.  There are so many pretty flowers, branches and embellishments available.

No comments: