Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Spray inks and crayons

I sprayed green mist over a mask down one side of my layout. I then used orange and grey crayon to further accent the mask design. LOVE how it turned out!


Then I sprayed brown mist over a barbed wire mask and dribbled a big glob of brown ink in the center of my paper.  I almost didn't want to cover it up with pictures and paper.  But I did...

I tore strips of my Tim Holtz tape for the edges.  Used some more of the fabric filmstrip fabrips by Studio Calico.  And popped a couple of cute Jolee's owls on my page.  The little blooms, the wood clock and the sticker alpha I used for my title are all Prima.

I just uploaded and ordered all my photos from our recent Whistler holiday through the Unforgettable Memories photo lab.  My little Fuji camera took great shots, though I took so many I was bound to get a few good ones :)
As I was choosing the ones to be developed I went through my Smash Journal and decided which photos would go on which page.  I saw Crystal do that with her Smash Journal at the crop last month and thought it was a great idea.  I jotted down a few notes to help me with my journaling and sketched out a couple of photo layout plans.  The 'baby' themed Smash Journal is going to work just fine with my holiday photos.

Stay tuned...

I'll get a few pages done this weekend and put them on the blog here.

No comments: