Monday, June 25, 2012

Fancy Pants sumnmer papers

I used the new Fancy Pants summer line on this layout.  Messed up the background paper with some stamping and misted over a chipboard bird.
 


I love all the bits and pieces with this line.  The banner pieces are fun to mix and match...

Prima has some gorgeous big blooms, like this white one.
The cheesecloth is sprayed with blue mist.


I punched out some black butterflies from some scraps and then used the negative spaces as another element.

The letters are Prima.  When I spotted them I had to snap up both sheets that Unforgettable Memories had in stock.  There is red and brown in one package; green and black in the other.  Loads of letters of each colour so using all those vowels in 'sightseeing' isn't a problem.  I'll be using this set on many more layouts.

I also used some smaller Prima blooms and the package backing from one of Prima's flower packs.

Get ready to scrap all those summer vacation pictures and pick up some Fancy Pants today!

No comments: