Thursday, March 1, 2012

Challenges...

There are a ton of challenge blogs out there.  Sketch blogs, colour blogs, journaling blogs.  You name it, there is a scrapbook challenge blog for it.  Some of them are weekly challenges, but I can never seem to get my act together quick enough to get anything done and entered.

So because it is the first of the month, I thought I would scan through all the monthly challenge blogs and jot down what I need. Tomorrow I will pop into Unforgettable Memories and find the papers and embellishments I will need to get scrapping on some of the challenges. Tomorrow is payday.  Perfect! I'll have some pocket money :)

Who wants to play along?

I like working with kraft coloured papers.  It is such a great neutral.  The first challenge blog I checked out was Kraft It Up.  I think I'll pick up some of the Bazzill textured kraft cardstock. There's some with little flowers embossed all through, or the dotty stuff is fun too.

White with 1 is another good challenge blog.  And this month it is white with kraft and layering.  I'll have to pick up a second piece of that Bazzill kraft cardstock.

Get Picky is a challenge site after my own heart.  They have challenges for multiphoto layouts and I rarely do layouts with less then 3 photos on them, especially when they're double pagers.  If you have girlie photos you will like the challenge this month (due March 13th Aussie time).  It's a pink and yellow, flowery challenge.  Check it out at the Get Picky blog.

If you have boy photos then Scrap the Boys is a challenge blog for you.  The challenge?  Use 'life is good' for the title, have red somewhere on the page and handwritten journaling.

If it's girls you have then Scrap the Girls is the challenge blog for you.  Easy challenge here.  "Celebrations".  Check out the blog to see their DTs inspiration.

There is a heap of sketch challenge blogs out there...


And how about another freaking scrappy challenge?  Ha Ha.  That is what my last challenge blog is really called. And the challenge is to scrap Spring Break so dig through those photos and find something to scrap.

So who's playing? Lets see who can complete the most challenges this month.

Feel free to add any of your favourite challenge blogs into the comments below.

No comments: