Friday, March 9, 2012

Challenge #1

I used the March sketch at Stuck?! Sketches for my first challenge layout.


My layout came together quickly because I used coordinating pieces from Little Yellow Bicycle's Saturday line. I used the chipboard shapes and tear-out tickets for my banner.

This photos are of my son at his first job.  I let all his workmates know I wanted a picture of him working so they all stood around and teased him til he refused to look at the camera.  He was totally embarassed.  Poor boy.  He'll be glad I got these photos... in a hundred years :)


 Some closeups...

The banner is my favourite part.  I really love this banner trend. The triangles, buttons and word flags are from the chipboard package. The cardstock flags and tickets are from the tear-out booklet.

Some more chipboard pieces layered 

The larger button is by October Afternoon.

I still have tons of chipboard pieces, tear-out tickets and papers from this line and I'm already planning my next challenge with them.

So who else is working on a challenge?

No comments: