Thursday, October 13, 2011

Misting and stamping

I used Cosmo Cricket's odds & ends line on this two page layout of my cute nephew enjoying his Mexican vacation.

I started with two 12x12 sheets of kraft cardstock as my background.  I wanted to do a misted border down the left side so I covered all but 3" with a piece of scrap paper.  I laid my curly mask and sprayed with Espresso and then with Gold glimmer mist.  Then I pulled out my world stamp and placed 4 images on to my border.

I used the same recipe on the lower right corner.


Here are some closeups...

I used loads of the stickers from odds & ends on this layout, like the 3 tags I tucked under the photo of snoozin' Wade.


I love the huge green brads in the center of the red flowers.  They are so bold and vibrant.  I think they're by Bazzill.  I know Unforgettable Memories has them in a few colours.


I layered some more stickers on top of a piece of patterned paper and a length of MM's travel tape.


I wanted more green on my layout so I drizzled some ink vertically in a couple of places. Just hold the paper upright so it dribbles down the page. 

No comments: