Saturday, October 22, 2011

Lots of photos ~ a two page layout

My friends and I took a ton of photos the day we hiked up to the Teahouse at Lake Louise.  I printed a lot of them off as 2" x 3" and cropped down the few 4" x 6"s I had. The main photo is a 5" x 7".  In the end I managed to get 10 pictures on this layout.

The Bazzill Cardstock I used on my background is masked and misted using my favourite Crafters Workshop vine mask. 


Have you tried Prima's flocked rub-ons yet?  Prima has some gorgeous examples using the rub-ons on their blog here.  I have used the flocked rub-ons on a couple of recent layouts.  On this layout I cut out the negative images left.



I cut up some paper doilies (My Little Yellow Bicycle) and layered them with punched pattern paper and Jenni Bowlin buttons with string tied through the stitch holes.


I layered BoBunny stickers and diecuts and patterned paper.

The circle journal spots are from My Little Yellow Bicycle's friendship tablet.

No comments: