Sunday, September 18, 2011

Use masks & mists to create backgrounds

I had some snapshots of my sister and her family geocaching last summer that I wanted to scrap.

I started off with  a couple of pieces of kraft cardstock and laid my latest favourite mask ~ the vine mask by Crafter's Workshop ~ in the center of the two pages. I sprayed with Jazz Blue Glimmer Mist.

I also sprayed a butterfly mask in the top right and lower left with Latte Metalic Mist ~ also by Tattered Angels.

I rubbed Pinecone ink around the edges of my pages



There is a fun line by Cosmo Cricket called Odds & Ends.  I started cutting into the papers I picked up at the store last shopping trip and used strips and rectangles to put under my photos. 

The butterflies are K & Co.

I used woodcut scrolls and leaves, chipboard flowers, buttons, epoxy photo corners, Thickers felt alpha for the title and some photo frames - I love them!

No comments: