Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bo Bunny 'Welcome Home' line ~ a two page layout

Here it is.  The page I showed you in my last post. I finished it on Monday and got my dining room table all cleaned off so we could eat dinner together as a family.


The papers are from the Bo Bunny Welcome Home line.  I also used the Noteworthy diecuts. The frame and journaling bit on the lower left group of photos is from the diecut package, as is the piece I've journaled about all the 'good food' we ate on. And the journal spot with the photo grouping in the lower right corner. So I used 4 pieces from the pack and have loads left over for future layouts.



 I love the 12 x 12 sticker sheet. You can see I used a couple of the border strips on this layout. They are a little shy of 12" so I added some strips of patterned paper crossways to cover the gap.
I also used some of all 3 alphas. I really like that this line comes with three (3) alphas.
And I tucked away the 3 round stickers on my layout. They are perfect embellishments on any page. Can you spot them?



The title is left over from a Crate Paper diecut sheet (the colours just happened to work perfectly with this line).
The dimensional butterflies are My Little Yellow Bicycle. 
I cut up one of Prima's felt branches to embellish my cream coloured flowers with. 
Each flower is centered with a Kaiser pearl.

No comments: