Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Scraps, scraps and more scraps.

I have some gorgeous Bella Blvd papers to use on my next layout, but when I went down to scrap I found a big mess left over from my last few layouts.  I figured I better get it cleaned up before starting on a new project.
I started collecting chipboard pieces, scraps of paper and cardstock, and other embellies I thought I might use on previous layouts, but hadn't.  Then I found a lone photo that I've been meaning to scrap forever. I put it in the pile with my newest Shimmer Mist and my bird mask, hauled it all upstairs to my diningroom table  (because my scraproom table still wasn't clean enough to work on) and started playing.

I cut the edge of an MM note and used the bracket shaped piece to ground my title. The rest of the note is under my photo.

I used my 1/2" circle punch to create the scallop cardstock edge.

I scratched a frame around my photo using a ruler and my paper piercer tool.

I challenge you to grab some bits and pieces and put together a page in under an hour.  Quick, quick. Get scrapping.

No comments: