Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pre School Graduation

Just because a paper line is not the theme you are looking for does not mean you can't use it in your layout. The paper I used for Hailey's preschool graduation is actually a wedding or love paper from Quic Quotes. The graduation stickers are 7 Gypsies and the Cap and Gown is Jolees. It all tied together because of the colours.
I cut half of the backside strings off of the tasel and attached it to the layout with Super Tape. Then I mounted and pop dotted the sticker tags over top to secure the strings in place and stop them from getting all messy later on.

The cap from the Jolees came with a burgandy tasel. I cut that one off and made my own with some of the left over strings. It was small and fidely but I was happy in the end! YAY!

The Quic Quotes paper I used is on sale until the end of this month.

No comments: