Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Playing with the scraps

I had some bits and pieces of patterned paper left over from my last two Easter layouts.  The nice thing about those double sided designs is that I'm not stuck doing more East layouts with the scraps.  I just flipped the paper over and used the more neutral designs on the back.  Don't you love the little birds singing?

I started off with a piece of white cardstock, one of my new Glimmer Screens and pink Glimmer Mist.  I put a couple of punched butterflies down in the top right corner before misting also. 
I layered my scraps once the Glimmer Mist was dry ~ it only takes a minute.
Then my photo was placed.  And lastly I added some embellishments.  A Prima bling scroll, some white hydrangeas with pink jewel centers and the butterflies that had used as a mask earlier and had sprayed with Glimmer Mist.

No comments: