Thursday, April 22, 2010

Easter photos to scrap, anyone?

It's been ages since I've locked myself in my scraproom to spend some quality time with paper and glue.  With the weather being so nice I've been out digging in my garden and getting ready for summer fun. But I do have a pile of pictures to scrap before the memorys fade and the stories are forgotten.

The layout I worked on last night is of my nephew who at one years old already knows what chocolate is all about.


Have you noticed how popular banners are right now?  I decided to make an oversize banner on this page.  I pulled out some old edging scissors for the white trim on the triangles. And cut some half circles around the bird images on one of the coordinating papers.  I love the fun, colourful patterns of this line. 

'hippity hop' is one of my Quickutz alphas and 'chocolate' is a felt Thickers alpha.

No comments: